ONE17 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ONE17 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2019.
By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We obtain information from you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our products and services, to make a job or trade enquiry, to view the information on our website or if you register to receive our monthly newsletters. Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including;
- Through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
- During the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
- When you provide us with information in relation to your attendance at any hosted events;
- When you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services;
- When we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
- When we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
- Professional information such as job titles, previous roles and professional experience and qualifications;
- Where you provide the information to us, information concerning your interests both business and personal;
- Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and web logs.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
- To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
- To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
- To allow you to use or access secure areas of our website;
- To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
- To disclose your information as set out below.
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf or improving our marketing communications. When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
On occasion we may be required to pass your contact details on to third party service providers, such as sub-contractors or utility companies. In such instances, we will only pass on information with your express verbal or written consent and only the information necessary to deliver the service will be disclosed.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on any website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you should use virus-checking software when using our website. You must not post or provide to us via any website any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via any website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, when we collect contact information from you or when we add your details to our contact database and to our mailing lists.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us about our work and future events then please get in contact with us on 01484 668000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file that is saved onto your computer, phone or tablet and is used to remember your actions and preferences for future visits. When you visit https://www.one17design.com/ we use Google Analytics to collect information that determines the number of visitors to our website over a certain time period. This information helps us to improve our website and its content.
The data collected is anonymous and does not identify individual users, it is then automatically deleted after the retention period has passed.
Whilst most browsers automatically accept cookies, these can be blocked or deleted, using your internet browser settings. This may however, affect the functionality of our website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us on 01484 668000 or by emailing email@example.com
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information ONE17 Architects and Interior Designers hold about you.