ONE17 NEWS - CHARITABLE TRUST UPDATE
The ONE17 Design Charitable Trust has now been in operation for six years and in that time has helped numerous local charities and projects for young people, giving almost £150,000 and many hundreds of hours of business support.
Special donations this Christmas include:
• £1000 to the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Santa Appeal
• £1000 to the Welcome Centre Food Bank and design of new flyers
• A visit to see Cinderella at the LBT for 150 year-two pupils from Oak Primary School
• A trip to the theatre for the Side-by-Side Dementia Support Group and volunteers
• Design of the Lowerhouses Cooking Club & Kids’ Café recipe book